ELDRUG is a Research and Development Company that deals with peptide and peptide mimetics synthesis, characterization and identification. Our Chemists are involved in the synthesis of linear and cyclic, MBP, PLP and MOG epitope analogues which are used as immunoregulator agents in Multiple Sclerosis research. Myelin epitopes MBP1-11, MBP74-85, MBP83-99, MOG35-55, MOG1-22, PLP139-151 are tools in drug discovery and development of new potent pharmaceuticals.
We can provide small to large-sequenced peptide analogues free of by-products identified and characterized in a lyophilized form for biological use only. For the synthesis of peptide analogues ELDRUG is equipped with high technology microwave peptide synthesizer (CEM Liberty).
Myelin Research Networking
- Department of Chemistry, University of Patras, Greece
- Department of Medicine, University of Patras, Greece
- Pasteur Institute, Athens, Greece
- Department of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Burnet-Austin Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- Department of Chemistry, University of Florence, Italy
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Tubingen, Germany
- Center for Molecular Medicine, Old Dominion, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Departments of Chemistry and Pharmacology, University of Cardiff, UK