One of the main goals of ELDRUG is the Research and Development of Innovative Anti-hypertensive Products, including the most potent under the name of ELSARTAN. The spin-off with experience and know-how of its researchers in the Planning and Discovery of Pharmaceutical Products possesses the rights of ELSARTAN and relative synthetic derivatives.
The company has already five substances-products in various stages of development and many other substances in the stage of basic research. The main strategic objective is the development of more "advanced" substances (ELSARTAN), and the evolution of other substances (ELUROSARTAN, ELAMINOSARTAN, ETRAP, ELGUARTAN, ELGONAD) as well as implementation research to identify new potential drug substances. ELDRUG is dealing also with the development of new formulations, antihypertensive Molecules Dual Action suppression of Hypertension through receptor (Angiotensin System RAS, Renin Angiotensin System) and adrenoceptors (System SS, Sympathetic System), is based on the Histamine.
Hypertension Research Network
- Department of Chemistry, University of Patras, Greece
- Department of Medicine, University of Patras, Greece
- National Hellenic Research Foundation (NHRF) Athens, Greece
- Health Science Center, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Department of Pharmacology, Medical School, University of Crete, Greece
- Department of Chemistry, University of Athens, Greece
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Charles University of Prague, The Czech Republic
- Department of Internal Medicine, “Attikon” University Hospital, Athens, Greece